This guide is useful for anyone interested in finding an image. Our goal is to help you navigate your way through both the print and digital worlds to locate the ideal image you are seeking.
Are you looking for:
- An idea for a new tattoo?
- A portrait of Winston Churchill?
- An example of a type of dress that one of Jane Austen's characters may have worn?
- An historic building on a particular street?
- A copyright-free image of a particular car?
The options for images can be photographs, drawings, paintings, prints or illustrations. If you have an idea for the type of image you want before you start, you can more easily narrow down how to locate the type of image you want.