To borrow French language eBooks, you must have the following:
- For all computer and mobile device access, have an Adobe ID. Here are instructions on setting one up.
- For computer access, download and install Adobe Digital Editions. Here are instructions.
- For mobile device access, download and install Bluefire Reader (free) for iOS devices or for Android devices.
- Create a MaBiblioNumérique account. Set up your account in English or French.
- A library card. Get yours now.
- Internet access at home or at the library.
Now you're ready to get reading. Here's additional information about how to:
- Create an account
- Search for and browse French language eBooks
- Borrow and read French language eBooks
- Place a hold on French language eBooks
- Return French language eBooks
- Get help with French language eBooks